Modern architecture and interior are no longer imaginable without the use of glass. Our company offers a wide range of glass for roofing, flooring, frameless glass structures, balconies or any other special needs.
What is safety glass? It is a glass that is extra processed to reduce the risk of human injury. The safe glass does not form sharp edges when broken or keep the breakage adhered to a transparent organic film. In other words, safety glass does not brake in sharp fragments that can cut or cause an injury.
- Clear glass;
- Low Iron glass;
- Tinted grey, bronze, green glass;
- Opal glass;
- Timeless glass (for shower cabins);
- Mirastar (temperable mirror).
- Toughened glass ESG;
- Laminated glass VSG;
- Toughened laminated glass (ESG+VSG);
- Toughened glass + HST (heat soak tested);
- Fire-rated glass.
PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION WITH GLASS
Fire-resistant glazing solutions that will not only keep people safe, but will protect the building itself.
In the event of fire, we face threats like hot gases, smoke and heat transmission. These threats put the safe evacuation of people and protection of property at risk. Our glass solutions are able to resist such threats and suit the requirements of a complete range of building applications – including aesthetically appealing system solutions for seamless architectural integration.
Whatever your requirements, we’re dedicated to providing multifunctional, fire-resistant glass solutions – for safe, beautiful, sustainable and comfortable buildings.
Fire-Rated Glass TYPES
INSULATION GLASS EI CLASS
COMPARTMENTALIZE FIRE AND BLOCK HEAT TRANSFER
Did you know that fire can be completely insulated to keep secured areas almost unharmed? EI-classified, fire-resistant glass compartmentalizes and prevents spread of fire while ensuring safe evacuation.
Contraflam often imitated, never equaled ⎯ is a single- or multi-chamber fire-resistant glass containing an environmentally friendly intumescent interlayer. In the event of fire, it offers full heat insulation for the compartmentalization of fire.
- Heat insulation up to 120 minutes
- Symmetrical 1(B)1 impact resistance
- Available as butt-joint, laminated and insulated glazing
- Easy, secure handling and installation
- UV stability / Durability Extended exposure time of 5000 hrs UV versus normative 2000 hrs* (*EN ISO 12543-4).
INSULATION GLASS EW CLASS
KEEP THE LEVEL OF RADIANT HEAT TRANSMISSION LOW
Did you know that fire can also spread by way of heat radiation? By reducing the amount of energy passing though EW-classified fire-resistant glass you can certainly prevent fire from spreading and create safe evacuation passages.
Contraflam Lite is a single-chamber fire-resistant glass containing an environmentally friendly intumescent interlayer. In the event of fire, it symmetrically offers partial heat insulation in addition to a high-performance reduction of radiant heat transmission.
- Radiation control up to 120 minutes;
- Symmetrical 1(B)1 impact resistance;
- Available as butt-joint, laminated and insulated glazing;
- Easy, secure handling and installation.
INSULATION GLASS E CLASS
STOP FLAMES, SMOKE AND HOT, TOXIC GASES
Did you know that most fatalities resulting from fires are caused by smoke inhalation? With E-class fire-resistant glass, you make sure that openings due to early breakage or melting of the glass don’t risk people’s lives.
Unlike float, wired or standard tempered glass, PYROSWISS the first, clear fire-resistant safety glass in the market ⎯ can symmetrically withstand high thermal stress and prevent early breakage due to its specially high tempering.
- Wire-free, clear fire-resistance up to 60 minutes;
- Symmetrical 1(C)1 or 1(B)1 impact resistance;
- Available as laminated and insulated glazing;
- Easy, secure handling and installation.
- Counteracts the spread of fire, hot gases and smoke;
- Can aslo retard the spread of heat;
- Excellent colour rendition and high transmission of light;
- Can be used in a range of formats, depending on the application:
- In IGU form, fire resistant glass can be combined with products that offer:
Safety & security
Enhanced thermal insulation