Modern architecture and interior are no longer imaginable without the use of glass. Our company offers a wide range of glass for roofing, flooring, frameless glass structures, balconies or any other special needs.
What is safety glass? It is a glass that is extra processed to reduce the risk of human injury. The safe glass does not form sharp edges when broken or keep the breakage adhered to a transparent organic film. In other words, safety glass does not brake in sharp fragments that can cut or cause an injury.
- Clear glass;
- Low Iron glass;
- Tinted grey, bronze, green glass;
- Opal glass;
- Timeless glass (for shower cabins);
- Mirastar (temperable mirror).
- Toughened glass ESG;
- Laminated glass VSG;
- Toughened laminated glass (ESG+VSG);
- Toughened glass + HST (heat soak tested).
Laminated glass VSG
Laminated glass is produced by combining two or more flat glass sheets with organic film in between (EVA or PVB). The film between the heated and high-pressured glass sheets melts and glues the glass sheets together. Such glass construction ensures its safe resistance to various mechanical damage.
- High clarity and finish
- Absorbs in excess of 99% ultraviolet light
- Sound dampening
- Minimum visual distortion
- Bespoke constructions available
- In case of accidental or wilful damage, glass fragments will adhere to the interlayer
- Ensures rotection against possible injury (EN356 P1A)
- Glass penetration protection (asset protection) EN356 P2A-P8B
- The thickness of the film between the glasses may vary to meet the required safety requirements in the project;
- Various types of glass can be laminated;
- Safety standart EN12600
- Safety standart EN356